Congratulations to the Grade Three classes for having superb Speech Arts presentations yesterday. Thank you to all the parents for coming and supporting us!
I would like to take this opportunity to also congratulate our Individual Speech Arts participants. Hayley, Christopher, Loren and Kaylie all presented very well today. It is not easy to present in a new environment and in front of unfamiliar faces. We are so PROUD of them!
- Reading Log reports are optional during Spring Break. However, children are encouraged to read for at least 20 minutes per day.
- Jellybean worksheets due tomorrow
- Please continue to work on the Skittles (Lenten) project over the break
- Your child will be coming home with his/her report card today to officially mark the completion of term one! During the break, I ask you to sit with your child and consider doing the following:
- Read the report card comments with your child
- Highlight what is to be praised and what needs to be worked on
(in areas such as: academics, social skills, behavior)
- Compliment your child on his/her achievements (or write a note saying what you are proud of )
- Plan together how he/she can improve in areas that were recommended to show more effort
Have a lovely break everyone!