Hello 3W Families,
I hope you all had a restful holiday and a great start of the year with your family. Thank you to those of you who came and showered my husband and I with blessings on our wedding day. We hope you enjoyed the ceremony as much as we did. Although the lead up to wedding day was a busy one, I had a very relaxed week last week and I am quite excited to return to class this morning. The new year brings lots of new things to learn and do!
Reminders for today:
- Reading Log. Please continue to sign your child’s reading log on a daily basis. Students will need to hand in their weekly report every Tuesday.
- Spelling Lesson 13 (Wednesday)
- Coding: Complete journal question (Thursday)
- Please memorize Speech Arts: Smelly Socks as soon as possible.
- Math pg. 3,4, 5 (Wednesday) <– Most of the students have completed the pages.