I hope you enjoyed the sunshine and outdoors with your family this weekend.
As we begin the season of Lent tomorrow, we will be talking about ways we can get closer to God. We will talk about goals for prayer, fasting, and almsgiving. Perhaps you have a family goal that you want to work on together. Lent is a great time to work together as a faith community which starts at home. Talk to your child about what your family thinks are great goals. We’d love to share some in class tomorrow.
Here are a few reminders for today:
- Reading Log due next Tuesday
- Spelling review + sign spelling quiz by Wednesday. We will not be having a spelling quiz next week.
- Ash Wednesday Mass at 9am tomorrow.
- French performances on Feb. 15th
- Book Orders due next Monday
- Noon dismissal on Friday