- Open the Google Translate website.
- Copy the full URL of the website you want to translate.
- Paste the URL into the left field of Google Translate.
- Select the website’s language from the buttons at the top.
- Select the language you want the page translated into.
- Select the volume icon
1.Recipe Draft due Wednesday, November 15
2.Quiz on Recipe Instructions – Wednesday, November 15
Monday, November 6 & Friday, November 10
House Evaluation Total: /100
Content (including the use of the verbs avoir & etre and the prepositions of place) /15
Completion of tasks /10
Reminder: Students will be assessed for ongoing group work on a criteria checklist within the context of the above tasks until May 31th. At this stage, focus is on the language comprehension skills. Group tasks are to be completed in school. Moreover, individual tasks can be completed at home.
- Identify the following snacks in complete sentences. (Eg. Voici la crème glacée.)
- Classify the following snacks into categories.(C’est nutritif ou ce n’est pas nutritif.)
- Identify the right instructions to prepare a meal. (Eg. Etaler, couper, placer, ajouter et mélanger.)
- Conjugate the following verb ending in “-er” in the present tense.
- Identify the following food at the supermarket. (Study worksheets pages 56 & 57.)
1. On the left column of the website, under “In other languages”, click on “Français”.
2. On the right side of the French page, write the French word on the search engine “Rechercher” and click on the search button.
3. Scroll down to “Prononciation” and click on to the play button and practice pronouncing the French word.
Complete Cahier Acti-Vie pages 11 & 12 (First column only)
Describing your favourite school location
Instructions: 1. Introduce and describe your favourite school location.
2. Describe what you like to do and do not like to in your location.
Dans ma salle de classe, il y a vingt-huit pupitres, trente-deux chaises, dix-neuf fenetres, vingt portes, trois tableaux, trois bureaux, deux ordinateur et cinq tables.
J’aime manger le spaghetti, le poulet et le riz sur ma pupitre. J’aime boire de l’eau et du lait.
1. Quiz on identifying classroom objects (Vocabulary #5 – Matching) – Tuesday, October 20
2. Homework: Worksheets p. 29 & 30 – Tuesday, October 20
1. Quiz on “Le Menu” (Matching) – Thursday, October 22
2. Homework: Worksheet p.2 – Friday, October 16