A reminder that Grade 2 students will be going to the Children’s Festival this Wednesday. Here are some reminders for the big event:
- Your child MUST be at school by 8:45 a.m, or we may leave without them.
- As the Children’s Festival is an outside event, children must be dressed for the weather. They should wear their PE strip: sweat suit with t-shirt and shorts under. For a hot sunny day, the children will need sunscreen, a hat and long sleeves. If the day is cold and wet then rain gear, a hat and a hood, and a sweater will be needed. No umbrellas please!
- Please send a bag lunch with your child, as well as a snack and a drink. A bag lunch is ideal because it is lighter and easier to carry than a thermos lunch. Don’t forget to cancel any Nova Food Orders!
- You may want to provide a plastic bag for your child to use for sitting (if it is wet).
- Please do not give your child any money. Students in 2A and 2Z are not allowed to spend any money at the Festival, as there are plenty of free events and activities.
We are looking forward to an exciting day! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me!