St. Francis Xavier School is a Catholic Independent School of the Vancouver Archdiocese. We are a dual stream elementary school, established by St. Francis Xavier Parish, and it follows the policies and procedures recommended by the Catholic Independent School Board.
- Submit completed application package and a non-refundable $100 application fee by December 8, 2023.
- When your child is accepted, you must submit the registration package and the Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) form within 5 business days.
Admission of students is based on the following criteria:
- Catholic children of supporting parishioners of St. Francis Xavier Parish with a sibling in the school.
- Catholic children of supporting parishioners of St. Francis Xavier Parish.
- Catholic children from other parishes with a sibling in the school.
- Catholic children from other parishes.
- Non-Catholic children with a sibling in the school.
- Non-Catholic children.
Download the 2024-2025 Application Form here.