St. Francis Xavier School is a Catholic Independent School of the Vancouver Archdiocese. We are a dual stream elementary school, established by St. Francis Xavier Parish, and it follows the policies and procedures recommended by the Catholic Independent School Board.
Our admission of students is granted with the following priorities:
- Catholic children of supporting parishioners of St. Francis Xavier Church with a sibling in the school.
- Catholic children of supporting parishioners of St. Francis Xavier Church without a sibling in the school.
- Catholic children from other parishes with a sibling in the school.
- Catholic children from other parishes without a sibling in the school.
- Non-Catholic children with a sibling in the school.
- Non-Catholic children without a sibling in the school.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must submit the following along with the Application for Admission Form:
• Application fee of $50 non-refundable
• For Grade 1-7 applicants, please include their most current report card.
- Late applications and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Once your application package is submitted, the school office administrators will schedule an interview with the candidate’s family at the school office where a formal interview with the principal and a student assessment will occur.
- Successful applicants will be asked to submit further documentation (birth certificate, citizenship cards, etc.) and will be advised of acceptance shortly after all interviews have taken place. Please DO NOT call the office. If all spaces are filled, applicants will be placed on a wait‐list and notified when one becomes available.